Wire Drawing Machine
Our organization offers a superior range of Wire Drawing Machine to our clients at competitive prices. These machines are available in various specifications and extensively using in the different industries. Our range includes:
- Digital A.C. Three Phase Vector Flux Inverter Drives ABB ACS 800/Siemens Sinamics provide the system with fastest communication through profibus
- All blocks are working with a range of encoder feedback,thermal protection, flux vector controlled
- The logic control is attained automatically by PLC system (siemens) automatically calculating reduction rate and monitoring all related dates
- Utmost control flexibility allows any drafting program and drum skipping
- HMI displays all function data making it easier for the operator to take control of the machine during production. Displays and memorizes the fault for easy diagnosis. Can be interfaced with remote computer to collect all information.
- Cubicles are sheet steel enclosures with IP54 protection,duly power coated and with exhaust
- Electric control system provides a smooth acceleration from zero to pre-selected value
- Normal stop is attained with ramp down control within 15 to 30 second. Emergency stop/quick stop is attained within 6 to 8 seconds. This can be achieved without a broken wire
Vertical Steel Wire Drawing Machine
|Automation Grade||Automatic, Semi-Automatic, Manual|
|Types of Metal||steel|
|Capacity||as per requirement|
|Design||as per requirement|
|Weight||as per requirement|
Bull Block Wire Drawing Machine
We offer technically advanced Bull Block Wire Drawing Machine which are vertical or horizontal and gravity bull block wire drawing machines with multi speed. These are facilitated with variable drives and are ideal for ferrous and non-ferrous wires. Our range is available in various specifications ranging from 6mm to 25mm inlets and models of 750mm, 900, 1000 and 1200mm dia coils.
Wet Wire Drawing Machine
We also offer an extensive range of Wet Wire Drawing Machinewhich is multi hole sub-merged type wet drawing machine. These machines are suitable for co2 wire and for all ferrous and non-ferrous metals. We provide these machines in the range of 9, 11, 13, 15, 19, 17, 21, 25 dies, which can be customized as per the requirement of our clients. Furthermore, our range is facilitated with variable drives and multi speed system.
Intermediate Wire Drawing Machine
Our Intermediate Wire Drawing Machine are manufactured making use of premier-grade raw material sourced from the leading vendors. Owing to their corrosion resistance as well as superior finish features, the offered products are highly demanded in the market. Apart from this, clients' can avail the entire range at nominal prices.
Resistant to corrosion
Durable finish standards
OTO Type Wire Drawing Machine
Block Size (mm)
Max Pulling Force(kgf)
Inlet size (max): M.S. (mm)
UTS 125 Kg/mm H.C.(mm)
UTS 60 Kg/mm Aluminum (mm)
UTS 60 Kg/mm Copper (mm)
UTS 60 Kg/mm
App. Weight (kg.)
Industrial CO2 Machine
Bull Block Wire Drawing Machine
We fabricate a wide range of Vertical Drop Coiler that comes with various specifications of international standards. We also provide customization to our range of vertical drop coilers.
- Designed for heavy duly coils
- Coils ranging from 750 kg to 1000 Kg
- Provided with pattern lay arrangement for smooth pay off
- For G.I. stainless steel and high carbon wires.
Straight Line Wire Drawing Machine
|Machine Model||MTS 610/9 Wire Drawing Machine with Sensor and Dancer Arm Speed|
|Block Diameter||610 mm|
|No. of Blocks||9|
|Surface Hardness||More than 65 HRC|
|Wire Inlet||Ceramic Coating|
|Wire Exit||From Block 1|
|Maximum Pull on 1st Draft||From block 6,7,8,9|
|Drawing Range||730 N/mm²|
|Die Size||5,5 mm max.|
|Inlet Ø- Outlet Ø||1,60 to 1,80 mm|
|Rotating Die Box||43 x 30 mm|
|Reduction Per Draft||On all Block|
|Final Drawing Speed||16 to 24% (Limited to Speed only)|
|Main A.C. Motor Power||20 m/sec at Constant Torque|
|Insulation Class H||9 x 45 kW – 2300 rpm|
|Cooling Fans Motor Power||2 x 40.4 kW – 1310 rpm|
|Enclosure Type IP||23|
Premier High Speed Take Up Wire Machinery
Our esteemed clients can avail a wide assortment of Premier High Speed Take Up wire machinery at industry leading prices. These are highly acclaimed for the low power consumption and help to increase the production. We also check our range on the various quality parameters and ideal for various applications. Moreover, we meet the bulk demand of our clients within a given timeline.
Wire Drawing Machine Parts
We compete effectively in today's global business environment by constantly delivering cost competitive and high quality Wire Drawing Machine Parts. Extensively used to draw wires from different materials, this plant is highly demanded by various industries.
High operational fluency
Low power consumption
Require less maintenance